NEW FIELDS NOW OPEN
- Woodsball – Scenario Play or Speed Woodsball
- Target Range – For those that do not want to get MARKED!
Equipment Needed To Play:
- Air Supply
- Painter Marker (gun)
- Protective head / eye gear
- Protective Clothing
The paintball is a nontoxic, water soluble, edible paint. It is propelled through a marker by a constant air supply towards its target. The head/eye gear is a paintball specific protective mask that shields the face, neck, and ears. We have all the equipment needed to play available for rent.
The Paintball game most commonly played is Capture the Flag.This game involves teams using problem-solving skills to capture the opponent’s flag and return it to their own base without getting tagged. Tagging is a direct hit by a paintball, anywhere on the body, which causes a paint splat. When this occurs, the team player is out for that game. There are many variations to the game, all of which are fun and exhilarating.
Is It Safe?
There is a Safety Briefing before going to the play area. Safety Guidelines will be explained, and instructions on how to use Paintball Equipment will be given.
- Goggles Are Worn At All Times During Play
- All Fields Are Supervised By Trained Referees
- PTI Certified Referee And Gun Tech On Duty
- Ages 10 And Up Are Welcome
- Visitors under 18 years must have a parent or guardian signature
- Formal Player Safety Briefing Form (pdf download)
- GSP Release / Waiver Form (pdf download)
- Team Building Skills
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties
- Frat Parties
- Group & Corporate Discounts
- Accommodate Groups of 50 or More!
- Complete Rental Packages Available